- When was the Company founded?
- Oxford Industries, Inc. was founded in 1942 by three brothers, Hicks, Sartain, and Thomas, who acquired an interest in an Atlanta-based merchandiser of men's sportshirts and slacks.
- Where is Oxford headquartered?
- Oxford Industries, Inc.
999 Peachtree Street, NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
- What is the Company's trading symbol and on what exchange does it trade?
- Oxford trades under the symbol OXM on the New York Stock Exchange.
- How do I make ownership changes to my stock?
- Shareholders of record who wish to change the name, address, or ownership of stock, or who wish to report lost or stolen stock certificates, should contact the Company's transfer agent:
P.O. Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233
Telephone: (800) 568-3476
Shareholders who own stock through a bank or broker should contact the bank or broker directly in order to change the name, address or ownership of stock or to report lost or stolen stock certificates.
- Can I buy shares directly from the Company?
- Oxford does not generally sell shares directly. Please contact your broker to purchase shares.
- Who is the Company's independent registered public accounting firm?
- Ernst & Young LLP
55 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd.
Atlanta, GA 30308